This Macadamia Nut Butterscotch Pie is loaded with butterscotch, white chocolate, and salty macadamia nuts. Unbelievably easy and delicious!
When you’re invited to a party and asked if you can bring something, what do you usually offer up – bread? An appetizer? The cups and plates? Ice?
I almost always bring a side salad or cake. In real life.
In virtual life, I almost always bring pie. Because, you know, that’s my thing. And what I really want to bring.
I mean who wouldn’t want this Macadamia Nut Butterscotch Pie? If you love butterscotch, you’ll love this pie.
Also loaded with white chocolate and macadamia nuts (obviously), it’s got that great sweet and salty combo that you just can’t beat.
The chips don’t really break down that much, but the gooey filling surrounding them does, giving this pie great texture.
If macadamia nuts are not your thing, you could sub in a different nut. You could also use milk chocolate chips instead of the butterscotch. But then you’re sort of making a different pie, right? HA.
Either way, this pie is so delicious and crazy easy!
other pie recipes we love
Macadamia Nut Butterscotch Pie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter ,melted and cooled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 9 inch pie crust ,homemade (par-baked) or store bought
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients; pour into the pie shell.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to sit for about 10 minutes. It will still be nice and gooey. (If you prefer a firmer texture, let set for a couple of hours before slicing.)
- Serve on its own or drizzle with melted butterscotch or caramel.