This 3-ingredient Fruit Dip takes just 2 minutes to prepare and is so incredibly delicious, creamy, and refreshing! It’s a great dip to serve alongside a healthy fruit platter and always a crowd pleaser at any party or gathering.
Best Fruit Dip Recipe Ever
I have been making this 3 ingredient fruit dip for years. It is the easiest and yummiest dip there is with the creamiest texture and great to serve alongside a healthy fruit platter at a party or gathering. It’s an all-time classic crowd pleaser that can be customized with additional flavor add-ins.
Provided below is a list of popular fruits that we like alongside this dip, but you can use any fruit you like.
All you need are 3 simple ingredients to make this dip recipe: marshmallow creme, softened cream cheese, and vanilla extract.
We find that those ingredients alone create the best taste and texture, but should you wish to experiment with this base recipe some ideas might be: cherry yogurt, orange or pineapple fruit juice, or honey. The different combinations are endless!
How to Make Fruit Dip
Not only does this dip include just 3 ingredients, it comes together in just 2 minutes!
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for complete measurement details and instruction.)
- Combine the ingredients. Using a handheld electric mixer, beat together the marshmallow creme, softened cream cheese, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until full combined. Cover and transfer to the fridge while you prepare the platter.
- Prep the fruit. Wash, dry, and cut any fruit that requires slicing.
- Assemble the platter. Arrange the fruit on a large serving plate. Transfer the dip from the mixing bowl into a serving bowl. Place the bowl of dip in the center of your fruit platter.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You can use any fruits, but our personal favorites to serve alongside this fruit dip with cream cheese are ones that provide great contrasting flavors and colors. Here are some ideas:
- cubed pineapple
- sliced bananas
- green and red grapes
- sliced apples
- sliced peaches
- whole strawberries
- peeled and sectioned mandarin oranges
Store any leftover dip in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Give it a good stir before serving again.
More Dip Recipes:
Best Fruit Dip
FOR THE FRUIT DIP
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
SUGGESTIONS FOR A FRUIT PLATTER
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 cup pineapple , cut into cubes
- 2 bananas , sliced
- 20 green grapes
- 20 red grapes
- 3 apples , sliced
- 3 peaches , sliced
- 15 strawberries
- 4 mandarin oranges , peeled and sectioned
- In a large mixing bowl add the marshmallow creme, softened cream cheese, and vanilla. With a handheld mixer, blend until thoroughly combined. Cover and place in the fridge while you prepare the platter.
- Wash, dry, and cut any fruit that requires slicing. Arrange the fruit on a large serving plate.
- Transfer the fruit dip from the mixing bowl into a serving bowl; add the bowl of fruit dip to the center of your fruit platter.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!NOTE: nutritional information listed below does include all the suggested fruits.