This Creamsicle Slushy is a healthier version of the popular summer popsicle, but just as delicious and refreshing!
It’s hotter than blazes here, you guys. Well over triple digits all week long. Yesterday’s high was 106 and I swear I saw steam coming off the ground. I pretty much never want to get out of the pool.
But, alas, life happens even in the summer and I’m told I still have to go shopping and take my kids places. Sheesh. So, I’ve stocked the freezer with a dozen different types of popsicles, ice cream, and yogurt for smoothies.
I’ve made this creamsicle slushy the last couple of days. Reminiscent of the classic popsicle, but healthier and drinkable!
You only need 3 ingredients for this Creamsicle Slushy!
- orange juice
- vanilla yogurt
You make ice cubes from some of the orange juice and then blend it all together!
Scroll down for the printable recipe.
Other Orange Creamsicle recipes you might like!
- 1 2/3 cups orange juice , divided
- 12 ounces (2, 6 ounce containers) vanilla bean yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Pour 1 1/3 cups orange juice into an ice cube tray; freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
- Empty cubes into a blender and combine with the remaining 1/3 cup orange juice, yogurt, and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Serve into cold tumbler glasses and enjoy!