Whip up this easy Chocolate Cherry Smoothie recipe in minutes! Made with cherry juice, chocolate ice cream, and frozen fruit, it’s a real treat for breakfast, brunch, or dessert.
Cherry Smoothie Recipe
Yay for cherry season! It’s so short lived, that I’m willing to overlook the somewhat hefty price tag for a couple pounds of them. Plus, I can (and do) always freeze them so this Chocolate Cherry Smoothie is at my fingertips all year round.
My kids actually call this smoothie a Cherry Chocolate Kiss, which I just love. Made with chocolate ice cream, it’s a real treat and clearly more of a dessert, then a breakfast drink. Although I say live a little and serve it for breakfast, anyway!
You only need 4 ingredients to make this smoothie recipe.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Cherry juice
- Chocolate ice cream
- Pitted frozen cherries
- Frozen raspberries
- Swap out the chocolate ice cream with vanilla.
- Use frozen yogurt instead of ice cream to cut back on calories.
- Frozen peaches, instead of raspberries, are delicious!
More Smoothie Recipes:
Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- 1 1/4 cups cherry juice
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a blender (in the order listed) and blend until desired consistency is achieved.
- Poor into glasses and enjoy with a spoon or straw!