These Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats take your basic rice krispie treat recipe up a few notches by adding in Biscoff cookie crumbs, cookie butter, and vanilla pudding powder. They’re so quick and easy to make, taste amazing, and loved by kids and adults alike!
The Best Rice Krispie Treat Recipe with Biscoff
What could possibly be better than classic sweet, gooey Rice Krispie treats? When you add Biscoff to them! These Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats are on a whole other level thanks to cookie crumbs, cookie butter, and vanilla pudding powder.
They take little effort to make in just a few minutes, then simply wait for them to set up a bit and enjoy or chill for later. If you love cookie butter like we do, you’ll go bonkers over these.
For this easy homemade Rice Krispie treat recipe, you’ll need just a few ingredients.
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Marshmallows – A bag of large marshmallows. For best results, make sure they’re fresh.
- Butter – You’ll need butter for the mixture and also to grease the pan. I like salted butter for this recipe for a sweet and salty flavor, but unsalted butter is fine, too.
- Biscoff Cookies and Cookie Butter Spread – Both Biscoff cookie crumbs and also the cookie butter spread are used.
- Vanilla Instant Pudding – A small box of vanilla instant pudding, just the powder.
- Rice Krispie Cereal – You can use the name brand cereal or an off-brand copycat.
How to Make Rice Krispie Treats
The process of making Rice krispies treats is incredibly easy. I choose to melt my marshmallows in the microwave – one less dish to clean up!
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for complete details.)
- Melt the marshmallows. Combine the marshmallows, butter, and cookie butter spread in a large heat-proof mixing bowl. Microwave in 45 second intervals until melted, stirring in-between to prevent scorching, 2 to 3 minutes total.
- Add the pudding powder and cookie crumbs. Add in the vanilla pudding powder and give it a good mix. Then add in the cookie crumbs.
- Add the rice krispies. Stir in the rice krispies to the marshmallow mix until the cereal is completely coated.
- Transfer to pan. Add mixture to a greased pan; press in an even layer.
- Set and enjoy. Let sit at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes or chill for a firmer consistency. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Grease the pan well
Rice Krispie Treats Variations
- Use mini marshmallows instead. These can be made with mini marshmallows instead of large as long as you use 12 ounces (6 cups.)
- Cut them into different shapes. If you want to get creative, you can cut your rice krispie treats into hearts, starts, circles, and more. Or roll them into balls!
- Add a layer of melted chocolate. Melt some chocolate and spread it on top of the Rice Krispies in an even layer before cutting, then just let it set.
- How to store rice krispie treats, and how long will they last? It’s best to store them in an airtight container at room temperature. They will last for up to 3 days out on the counter before they start getting stale.
- Can I freeze home rice krispie treats? You can, but they are much better the day they are made. If you have to freeze them, you will need to place them in the freezer for one hour. Then remove them from the freezer and take the treats out of the pan, wrap with two layers of plastic wrap, then a layer of foil. They will last for up to 6 weeks in the freezer. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
More Easy No-Bake Treats:
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Lime Icebox Cake
- Chocolate No-Bake Cookies
- Walking Banana Pudding
- Chocolate Potato Chip Clusters
Biscoff Rice Krispie Treats
- 12 ounce bag large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons softened butter (plus more for the pan and hands)
- 2 tablespoons Biscoff cookie butter spread
- 3.4 ounce box vanilla instant pudding (just the powder)
- 10 Biscoff cookies , crushed into crumbs (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 6 cups Rice Krispie cereal
- Coat a 13x9x2 baking dish with butter or nonstick spray.
- Place the marshmallows, softened butter, and cookie butter spread in a large microwavable-safe bowl. Microwave in 45 second intervals until melted, stirring in-between, 2 to 3 minutes total.
- Add in the vanilla pudding powder and give it a good mix. Then add in the cookie crumbs and Rice Krispie cereal and stir to combine.
- Dump the mixture into the greased pan, then put a little butter (or nonstick spray) on your hands and press down into an even layer.
- Let it sit for 20 to 30 minutes, cut into squares, and enjoy!