This is the best Artichoke Dip, with artichokes, Sriracha, Parmesan and Gruyere cheeses. Perfect for get togethers or game day!
This artichoke dip was last night’s dinner.
You see, we’re moving. Again. The only thing that’s keeping me from completely loathing every single second of the process, is the pot of gold at the end of it. We love the house. We love the neighborhood. And the kitchen? Goodness – the acreage. The walk-in pantry – there are no words.
My kids are going to grow up in this house. I’m going to grow old in this house. Mark my words *shakes fists*
So, we’re packing and hauling. All day long, back and forth. Little by little. Trying to save money by moving ourselves. (It seemed the smart decision before we got started.)
While all of our things are in boxes, I’m left with a pan, a few utensils, and a few bowls. Thank goodness for my grill, or we’d be headed to Panda Express every night. No thank you. But, I’m also clearing out the pantry. And this artichoke dip was the result.
But it is amazing. The two different cheeses and slight kick from Sriracha make it different than other artichoke dips I’ve had. Definitely good enough to make over and over, even when all my appliances are available again.
I served it with…gosh, I don’t even remember. Oh, fruit! I served it with fruit.
I’m so tried.
Other Dip Recipes to try!
- Layered Greek Dip – Belly Full
- Cookie Dough Dip – Belly Full
- Dill Pickle Dip
- Chile Relleno Dip
- Cheesy Corn Dip
How to Make This Artichoke Dip Recipe
- 8 ounce package cream cheese ,softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 can (15 ounce) artichoke hearts ,drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic ,minced
- 2 scallions ,diced
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- pinch of salt and pepper
- crackers, celery, or carrot sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a pie plate or shallow gratin dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with a hand held electric mixer until smooth. Then beat in the mayonnaise until smooth and combined. Add remaining ingredients and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the dip to the prepared dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly and the top is golden brown.
- Serve hot with crackers or veggies.