This simple Honey-Chicken Salad is light and refreshing with fresh summer fruits, perfect for a lovely luncheon or light dinner.
You made the Honey-Sesame Dressing, right? Okay, good. Did you use it all up? It’s hard not to, I know. Because…YUM. If so, just whip up another batch.
Because now you’re going to use it on this wonderful Honey-Chicken Salad.
Grill up some chicken and combine it with fresh fruit and nuts, along with the dressing, and you’ve got a lovely lunch or light dinner.
I just love the flavors that grilled chicken lends to this salad, but you can definitely use rotisserie chicken or some leftover baked chicken, no problem.
You could swap out the peaches for pineapple and strawberries for the blackberries, but I really love it as is.
This salad just screams summer and I never want it to end!
other summer salad recipes we love
- 4 cups chopped grilled chicken
- 1 large apple , thinly sliced
- 1 large peach , thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped pecans
- honey-sesame dressing
- In a large bowl, gently combine chicken and fruit.
- Evenly distribute onto plates and drizzle with dressing. Serve and enjoy!