This cookie dough dip is best cold dessert appetizer, made with chocolate chips, toffee bits, and no egg. Whip up a batch in just 10 minutes!
Ya’ll are either going to love me or hate me for this one. But because of several urgent requests from yesterday when I served it, I decided it’s not fair to deprive everyone else who doesn’t know about it yet. And so, you get a bonus recipe this week. It’s like winning the lottery! No? Oh…
When I spotted this recipe, I actually had to catch my breath a little. Cookie dough dip. COOKIE. DOUGH. DIP. Ridiculous! Ridiculously fantastic, right!?
Things worth noting:
1. There is no raw egg in the ingredients, so it’s perfectly safe to eat.
2. One of my awesome readers, Denise, made it immediately after I pinned it on Pinterest, and she suggested letting it sit out (or refrigerate) for a couple hours to let the flavors blend, and lose some of the cream cheese taste. She was right! Thanks for the tip, Denise!
3. It is perfectly acceptable to forego the graham crackers and just eat this with a spoon. Nobody will judge you. They’ll just think you’re smart and follow along.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Whip together cream cheese and butter. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
(originally from Add A Pinch)