This easy creamy Veggie Dip recipe is perfect for dipping all your favorite veggies and crackers into. It only takes minutes to whip up and is a fantastic snack or party appetizer. Way better than the usual Ranch dressing!
Figuring out mid-day and after-school snack options is a constant for me – something easy, healthier, and that my kids look forward to is ideal. This creamy Veggie Dip hits all three marks.
It’s made with a mixture of fresh vegetables, cream cheese, sour cream, and seasonings. My family could pretty much nosh on it for days – and we have!
What Can I serve Veggie Dip With?
Since this dip is already made with blended carrots, celery, and bell pepper, I like to serve it with all sorts of other fresh vegetables, like broccoli and cauliflower florets, snow peas, and cherry tomatoes. But I definitely serve it with baby carrots and strips of bell pepper, too. Anything goes! This is also a great dip for crackers and chips.
How Long Does Vegetable Dip Stay Fresh?
This veggie dip recipe will last up to 5 days if kept refrigerated in an airtight container, so it’s perfect to enjoy all week long as a snack. If I’m serving it for a party, I always make it the night before, because it actually tastes better after a day of the ingredients co-mingling.
This Veggie Dip is also great party food that balances out all the desserts and cheesy appetizers being offered. It’s so simple to put together, and without artificial and weird ingredients, it’s better than anything you’ll buy at the store!
Other Dips We Love!
How To Make This Easy Veggie Dip Recipe
Easy Creamy Veggie Dip
- 1 small carrot , peeled and chopped
- 1 stalk celery , chopped
- 1/4 red bell pepper , chopped
- 8 ounce block cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (see note)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Serve with fresh vegetables and/or crackers as dippers
- Place chopped carrot, celery, and bell pepper into the bowl of a food processor; pulse several times until finely chopped.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients; pulse until combined and smooth, scraping down the bowl as necessary.
- Taste and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- For optimal flavor, refrigerate for several hours in an airtight container before serving.
- Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables or crackers.
- Table salt is finer and stronger than Kosher, so if using instead, reduce the amount to 1/4 teaspoon, taste and adjust from there.
- This veggie dip recipe will last up to 5 days if kept refrigerated in an airtight container.