These Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits are rich, creamy, quick, no-bake, and crazy delicious! Perfect for Memorial Day or 4th of July!
Originally published June, 2014
She made several recipes from the book for everyone’s enjoyment. And let me tell you…it was possibly the most delicious event I have been to in years.
We inhaled so much chocolate and cheesecake mousse. Maybe too much. Just kidding…no such thing.
The next day, I made her cheesecake mousse with fresh fruit and time stopped again for a few minutes. Then I made it again, but with a red, white, and blue theme for Memorial Day and 4th of July holiday.
Cheesecake Mousse Ingredients
You only need a few simple ingredients for this parfait recipe!
- Heavy Cream
- Whole milk
- Powdered sugar
- Cream cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh strawberries
- Use fresh berries. Frozen berries will release liquid that you definitely don’t want seeping into the mousse.
- Swap out the blueberries and strawberries with blackberries and raspberries. Or use any type of fresh fruit, if you’re not celebrating Memorial Day or 4th of July.
- The mousse can be prepped 1 day prior to assembly.
This simple cheesecake mousse is so light and absolutely freaking out-of-this-world-delicious!
other parfait recipes we love
Watch the video for Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits
Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Mousse Parfaits
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar ,divided
- 8 ounce package cream cheese ,softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup strawberries ,diced
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- In a large bowl, beat heavy cream with an electric mixer until it starts to thicken; slowly add in 1/4 cup of the powdered sugar. Continue to mix until thickened and stiff peaks form. (Do not overheat or it will become overly thick and clumpy.) Pour into a bowl; set aside.
- In the same bowl (no need to rinse out), beat the cream cheese until smooth. Continue mixing and add in the remaining powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- With a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, until just combined.
- Alternate blueberries, mousse, and strawberries in tumbler glasses. Continue layering depending on the size of your glasses.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Fresh berries are recommended. Thawed frozen berries release liquid you don't want seeping into the mousse.
- To make assembly easiest, fill a large Ziploc bag with the mousse mixture, cut off a small corner, and squeeze into the glasses.
- Mousse can be made up to 1 day prior to assembly.
- Once assembled, they can be stored in the refrigerator up to 1 day before serving.
*this post contains affiliate links