These Praline Crunch Bars make an easy and fantastic dessert with only 4 ingredients!
My obituary will probably mention something about a sugary treat. Like, “Amy was found dead with 20 cupcakes next to her bedside.” Or, “Amy leaves behind her husband, two children, and a pantry full of chocolate kisses.”
My love of sweets extends far beyond just pie. It’s a gift from my father. The gift that never stops giving. Thanks, Dad.
So given my love of sweets and my desire for quick, you can imagine my excitement when I found these Praline Crunch Bars – a super easy recipe with minimal effort.
You only need 4 ingredients
- sugar cookie dough
- toffee pieces
- chopped pecans
- mini chocolate chips
Oh my, these babies are good. Mouth watering, lick your fingers good. These were “who cares if my thighs rub together” good. And so rich that I could only eat one. Okay, two.
How to store leftovers
To store, cover in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or freeze for up to 1 month.
other dessert bar recipes we love
Watch the video for Praline Crunch Bars
Praline Crunch Bars
- 18 ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 cup toffee pieces , divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 12 ounce package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cookie dough, 1/2 cup toffee pieces, and the pecans in a large resealable plastic bag and knead to combine.
- Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate chips immediately after baking; let stand for about 5 minutes or until chocolate is softened, then spread evenly over the bars. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup toffee pieces.
- Chill in the freezer for about 20-30 minutes to set chocolate.
- Remove from pan onto a cutting board and cut into bars.