No fancy appliance needed here! This no churn ice cream filled with toffee bits and chocolate is rich, creamy, and so easy, anyone can make it!
We went to bed with the windows open last night. It’s been in the mid-70’s all week.
Oh, California. You slay me.
I swear if the pool was done, we probably would have jumped in the water.
Yesterday wasn’t ideal, though. Took the kids to the dentist…and 4 hours later came home. Oy. The office was backed up and it was decided that Haley needed a tooth pulled, which extended our stay even longer. Meanwhile, this overlapped lunchtime, so both of them were starving. That was a joy!
So, this ice cream has multiple purposes.
1. The weather. Obvi.
2. Soft foods are necessary.
3. Guilt. The tooth fairy forgot to come. #momfail
4. And…ice cream.
Facebook says that ice cream is good all year round, so even if you’re back East getting hammered by snow, you still need to make this. It’s too easy not to!
No-Churn Ice Cream with Toffee and Chocolate Bits
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate toffee pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together the vanilla, condensed milk, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream with an electric mixer, until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. With a rubber spatula, gently fold whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture. Fold in the toffee pieces.
- Transfer to a 4 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch loaf pan. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 12 hours.
- Let ice cream stand at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
Some other No-Churn Ice Cream recipes you might like!