This recipe for Italian meatball sliders are so simple and always a family or crowd favorite. So quick and easy, you can get dinner on the table in 15 minutes!
I probably serve these Meatball Sliders once every other week, either for lunch or dinner. They’re so quick and easy!
Every month I make up a batch of my Italian meatballs, which constantly come in handy for spaghetti, soups, skillet dishes, and this meatball sliders recipe. I also love having my homemade marinara sauce on hand for lasagna, pizza, and these sliders.
My meatball recipe yields 80 (and 40 sliders.) Just thaw out as many meatballs as you need, keeping in mind you’ll want 2 per slider.
If you don’t want to make meatballs or marinara from scratch and prefer to buy them, that’s totally ok, too! Either way, these sliders literally come together in 15 minutes.
Other Sliders We Love!
Quick and Easy Meatball Sliders
- Preheat broiler and place rack 6 inches from the heat. Put slider halves on a baking sheet; set aside.
- Warm marinara sauce in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Toss the meatballs in the sauce and cook for about 10 minutes, until warmed through.
- Place two meatballs with some sauce on 10 slider bun halves; sprinkle with parmesan and a half slice of provolone.
- Place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. (Keep a close eye, to make sure they don’t burn!) Place other half of buns back on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!