Candy Corn Pretzel Bark is the ultimate Halloween treat with white chocolate, candy corn, and pretzels!
Don’t miss our Candy Corn Waffles – these waffles look like candy corn, but they’re flavored just like regular waffles. So have no fear and eat up!
I’m sitting in the doctor’s office (groan), where the selection of magazines is pathetic. PATHETIC. So, I’m reading US Weekly or one of the tabloid rags…and there’s a bunch of blurbs in there about Halloween and Halloween candy.
“Candy corn is one of the most popular Halloween treats, but very few people actually like it.”
Is this true? Why would they diss the corn?
So I took a little pole amongst the moms at school and my neighbors. US Weekly, I don’t know who’s your source, but apparently they weren’t lying. I got a thumbs down from everyone. Apparently candy corn is too sweet. Too sweet?? I know not of which you speak.
However, when I asked a bunch of Kindergartners, it was a unanimous “YES! Candy Corn is awesome!” And personally, I think a lot five and six year olds are smarter than most grown ups.
So, this Candy Corn Pretzel Bark is for the kids. And me. HA!
Candy Corn Bark Ingredients
You only need 3 ingredients!
(Scroll below to the printable recipe card for details and measurements.)
- Melting wafers or Candy Melts
- Thin salted pretzel sticks
- Candy corn
TIP! I prefer Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers for making this chocolate bark. I love regular white chocolate chips, but they are manufactured with additives to hold their shape, so they don’t melt as easily and also once hardened, the bark tends to soften up at room temperature.
Tips for Success
Yes, this recipe is ridiculously easy, but there’s still a few things to keep in mind to ensure the chocolate bark turns out correctly.
- Use candy melts or melting wafers. Avoid white chocolate chips for this recipe. It doesn’t melt or harden properly.
- Bowls should be completely dry. Make sure your bowl and mixing tools are absolutely dry and free from any residue, otherwise your chocolate will seize and be grainy.
- Spread the chocolate mixture pretty thin. Spread the melted chocolate about 1/4-inch thick, using an offset spatula so it’s even.
- Have the mix-ins ready. Have the candy corn and pretzel pieces ready, so you can add them to the melted chocolate right away before it starts to harden.
- Chill. Refrigerate for 10 minutes right after spreading your mixture on the baking sheet to set the chocolate.
- Don’t break the bark too soon. Resist the urge to handle the bark or break it into pieces until it’s fully hardened.
More Halloween Recipes:
Halloween Candy Corn Pretzel Bark
- 30 ounces Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- 2 cups thin salted pretzel sticks , broken into pieces
- 2 cups candy corn
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate wafers in a medium glass microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave for 45 seconds, then in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth and completely melted.
- Stir in pretzels and candy corns until combined.
- Spread mixture onto the lined baking sheet, about 1/4-inch thick.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes until chocolate is set.
- Once chocolate is completely hardened, break into pieces.