This GHOST TOAST is a quick and easy breakfast or snack, perfect for Halloween time!
How cute is this?? Proof that not all Halloween food has to be sweet. (Although that is pretty much the best kind, right? Because, hello. Sugar. And chocolate.) But, you guys, I’m so smitten with this toast.
And I’m so glad I never got rid of my ghost cookie cutter, when there have been about a dozen times in the past few years I was on the verge, while purging the pantry.
This would be equally cute if you have a bat cookie cutter.
My favorite part is you have a fun breakfast or snack in less than 10 minutes!
You only need bread, butter, an egg white, and Sriracha.
Watch the video for Ghost Toast
My kids love it, of course! I think I’m just going to make Ghost Toast all year round!
- 1 slice white sandwich bread
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg white , lightly beaten
- Sriracha hot sauce
- Cut out ghost shape from the slice of bread with a 3-inch cookie cutter.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; toast bread on one side in the skillet until golden, about 2 minutes. Flip and add the egg white to the opening. Cover and cook until the egg sets, about 2-3 minutes.
- Make the eyes with dots of Sriracha. Eat immediately.