In a pinch for some dinner rolls? This homemade recipe for savory Monkey Bread Muffins is the answer! They are so easy and delicious!
We’ve been getting some rain here in Cali. Huzzah! Never thought I’d love the rain so much, but I do. And it’s been glorious. We just need it so badly.
It’s kind of humorous to hear native Californians, who have never lived any place cold, fret about the coming “storm” … because, having lived in the midwest, I know what a real storm is. And 4 inches of rain ain’t it! But, nonetheless, I’ll take whatever we can get.
Anyway, the rainy season means soup (yay!) And soup means Popovers. But I don’t always have the
time foresight to get those prepared. These easy Monkey Bread Muffins are a great solution, though! Super easy, quick, and only requiring a few ingredients!
Also check out this Breakfast Pull-Apart Bread!
What to Serve these Muffins with
Other Easy Bread recipes we love!
I hope you love this delicious and easy recipe – be sure to give it a review below! Also don’t forget to follow Belly Full on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube!
How To Make this Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe
Easy Monkey Bread Muffins
- 16 ounce tube refrigerated Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic, parsley, cheese. Pour the mixture over the biscuit pieces and gently toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place about 5 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through and golden.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Reader Questions and Reviews
It is officially COLD here, so this savory monkey bread sounds all kind of perfect to pair with a big bowl of soup!
I’m gonna need like 8 of these rolls please! Oh and yes, californians are adorable with their storm talk. At least it was some real rain this time! It was really coming down!
I’ve been wanting a quick alternative to popovers besides drop biscuits, and this looks like a good one. Will definitely try. Loved the video.
I laugh when I hear people talking about the “storm” last weekend…but the rain was glorious and I hope we see LOTS this winter so I can have soup and these muffins every night
Can’t wait to try these!
I have a feeling I would eat WAY too many of these muffins!! (but so worth it).
Right? I think I ate 3!