This week Paul and I celebrate our 9th anniversary. And by celebrate, I mean this:
We had a tiny wedding, held outside in an apple orchard. Since then, it’s near impossible for me to think about apples, talk about apples, cook with apples, or eat apples, without thinking about that day. (It’s also impossible not to repeat the line from Good Will Hunting, “How do you like them apples?!” Remember that? Love that movie.)
So today is all about apples! Enjoy.
1. Apple Tart (Masala Herb)
2. Skillet Apple Pie with Homemade Cinnamon Ice Cream (Miss in the Kitchen)
3. Salted Caramel Apple Pie (The Corner Kitchen)
4. 4-Bite Apple Pies (The Kitchen is my Playground)
5. Baked Apple Pie Egg Rolls (Cutting Edge of Ordinary)
1. Caramel Apple Bread Pudding (What’s Cookin’ Chicago?)
2. Caramel Apple Empanadas (Mom on Timeout)
3. Caramel Apple Monkey Bread (Mom on Timeout)
4. S’Mores Apples (Diethood)
5. Fried Apples with Apple Caramel Sauce (Cravings of a Lunatic)
6. 60-Minute Caramel Apple Sticky Buns (I Heart Eating)
1. Easy Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Vanilla Icing (Very Culinary)
2. Masala Chai Apple Cake (A Brown Table)
3. Apple Cinnamon Crumb Cake (Keep It Sweet Desserts)
4. Apple Pie Bread with Chocolate Chip Streusel (Dinner Dishes and Desserts)
5. Apple Pie Lasagna (Beyond Frosting)
6. Caramel Apple Poundcake (Savory Simple)
1. Apple Crumble Bars (Very Culinary)
2. Apple Blondies with Caramel Buttercream (Shugary Sweets)
3. Caramel Apple Bars (Inside BruCrew Life)
4. Apple Cobbler Bars (Rock Recipes)
5. Apple Blondies w/ Cinnamon Brown Sugar Frosting (Dinner Dishes and Desserts)
6. Apple Cinnamon Blondies (Keep It Sweet Desserts)
1. Baked Apple Fritter Glazed Donuts (Very Culinary)
2. Apple Pie Doughnuts (Shugary Sweets)
3. Cheddar Apple Biscuits (Simply Southern Baking)
4. Apple Cheesecake Tarts (Chocolate, Chocolate, and More)
5. Apple and Almond Tart (Karen’s Kitchen Stories)
6. Apple Turnovers (Chocolate Moosey)
1. Cinnamon Apple Chips With Salted Caramel Dip (Dizzy, Busy, and Hungry)
2. Apple-Coconut Bites (Diethood)
3. Oatmeal Caramel Apple Cookies (Beyond Frosting)
4. Apple Pie Muddy Buddies with Streusel Topping (Wine and Glue)
5. Dulce de Leche Apple Caramel Oatmeal Cookies (Will Cook for Smiles)
1. Peanut Butter Apple Pizza (Inside BruCrew Life)
2. Cheddar Apple Onion Bacon Pizza (Farm Fresh Feasts)
3. Apple Cheddar Pizza with Caramelized Onions & Walnuts (Oh My Veggies)
4. Caramel Apple Sugar Cookie Pizza (Chocolate Moosey)
SOUP AND SANDWICHES
1. Parsnip and Apple Soup (What Jew Wanna Eat)
2. Cheddar, Baby Spinach, and Red Onion Apple Bread Grilled Cheese (Karen’s Kitchen Stories)
3. Sourdough Apple Bread (Karen’s Kitchen Stories)
4. Roasted Apples, Brie, and Pecan Panini (Very Culinary)
SALADS AND SIDES
1. Toasted Quinoa + Apple Salad (The Tomato Tart)
2. Apple Radish Slaw with Honey Lime Jalapeño Vinaigrette (The Lemon Bowl)
3. Apple Bacon Coleslaw (Mom’s Test Kitchen)
4. Duchesse Sweet Potato Apples (Keeping Busy in Brooklyn)
5. Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Apples (Oh My Veggies)
6. Apple Salad with Candied Walnuts, Blue Cheese, and Pomegranate Vinaigrette (Very Culinary)
1. Slow Cooked Applesauce (Very Culinary)
2. Maple-Bourbon Apple Barbecue Sauce (Snappy Gourmet)
3. Apple & Honey Vinaigrette (Keeping Busy in Brooklyn)
4. Roasted Apple and Butternut Squash Puree (The Culinary Life)
Reader Questions and Reviews
I would like to be able to print out these recipes, can someone help me to do this cause I am having problems trying to print them.
Thank you for any and all help regarding this problem that I am having
Hi Robbin – this is a compilation of recipes from many different bloggers. You’ll need to click on the individual links (under the photo collage) you’re interested in. That will take you to the recipes, and the printable page option if that’s offered.
It took me forever to make it through this list, everything looks so good. I don’t do enough with apples, I get so pumpkin obsessed! Time to fix that, thanks for the great links!
Have we died and gone to apple heaven? Every recipe in this post is a plus for me because I love apples any which way they are served. This should keep me busy for some time to come!
Great collection! Thanks for including my Cinnamon Apple Chips with Salted Caramel Dip. Happy anniversary!
Thanks for sharing my recipes on this roundup! It is making my mouth water!
Happy anniversary darling!! Also – getting married in an apple orchard. I love that.
Do you like apples? Well, I got ‘er number. How do you like them apples?!
Be still my apple-lovin-heart! This is marvelous…thanks for sharing! Found you on Pinterest…love your blog!
How romantic that you had your wedding in an apple orchard! Happy anniversary, we celebrated 20 years this year and it’ s such a wonderful thing to be married to your best friend!
PS love all of the apple recipes and thanks for including mine.
this. is. awesome !!!!
Hey we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary on the 11th! Happy anniversary to both of you! Thanks for including my recipe for all the other apple recipes I have a huge basket of apples sitting in my garage!