This No-Bake Jello Pie is crazy easy requiring only 5 ingredients and 15 minutes of prep. No oven needed. So refreshing and bright – make it in any flavor that you like!
I’m back with another no-bake jello dessert! This time it’s pie…so I’m in love. OBVIOUSLY.
I’ve seen versions of this No-Bake Jello Pie floating around for ages and finally got around to trying it. It was as easy and light as I anticipated, so I’ve deemed it perfect for all.summer.long.
You only need a few simple ingredients
Jello (any flavor!)
Ice cold water
If you have really young kids and want to introduce them to the recipe process, this jello pie is a great one to start with!
Use a ready-made crust instead
I chose to make my own Graham cracker crust, but if you don’t want to deal with that, you can certainly buy a ready-made (6 ounce) graham cracker crumb crust instead.
Real homemade whipped cream verses whipped topping
I use Cool Whip in desserts all the time, but if you have an issue with it and want to use homemade real whipped cream, go for it! This pie works with either. For homemade whipped cream you’ll need 1 cup heavy cream or whipping cream and 2 tablespoons powdered sugar. In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, beat the cream and powdered sugar just until firm peaks are formed.
Add in some fresh fruit
Fold 1 cup chopped or sliced fresh fruit into gelatin mixture before pouring into crust and refrigerating as directed.
This No-Bake Jello pie is great for summer parties and potlucks, and especially nice since you don’t need to turn on the oven when it’s triple digits outside!
The strawberry or cherry jello would be especially fun for Memorial Day or 4th of July by topping each slice with whipped cream and fresh blueberries for that red, white, and blue look!
other no-bake jello recipes you will love!
I made all six versions of this no bake jello pie – Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Berry Blue, and Grape – taste the rainbow!
Watch the video and see!
No-Bake Jello Pie
- 3 ounce package Jello (any flavor!)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 cup ice cold water
- 8 ounce tub Cool Whip , thawed
- 14 sheets Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , melted
- Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the gelatin powder and boiling water for a couple minutes until completely dissolved. Whisk in the ice cold water for a couple minutes until cool and slightly thickened.
- Gently stir in Cool Whip until fully blended and the mixture is a uniform pastel color.
- Place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes while you prepare your crust.
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined and all the crumbs are moist. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate.
- Give your gelatin mixture a whirl and pour into the prepared crust. Place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours until firm and set.
- Slice and serve with a dollop of whipped cream!