This sweet and silky Strawberry Shortcake Dip calls for only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time. Great for parties!
Ya. So. Um. I made this for breakfast the other day. *cough*
Ok, I didn’t exactly make it with the intention of it being for breakfast. It was more like I made it early in the morning, and then I just ended up serving it for breakfast. Because that’s better, right? Lol.
This is when you really know it’s summer break – the kids snack from 2pm-5pm, have second dinner at 8pm, and then dessert dip for breakfast.
You can guess how many complaints I got.
Zero. That would be zero.
Strawberry Shortcake Dip
- 1 box (3 ounce) instant strawberry Jell-O pudding
- 2 cups whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- 1 cup small diced strawberries
- graham crackers , Nilla Wafers, or strawberries, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding powder and milk; whisk vigorously for 2 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- In another large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined and fluffy; add in the Cool Whip and continue to mix until combined. Fold in the diced strawberries.
- Combine the pudding mixture with the Cool Whip mixture.
- You can serve right away, but I prefer to let it chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to thicken and set completely.
- Serve with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or strawberries!