Banana Split Mini Cheesecakes – classic banana split flavors and your favorite cheesecake come together here in single servings. So delicious and fun!
It was 93 degrees yesterday. Pretty on par for May in Sacramento. Had it not been a school day, we surely would have jumped in the pool.
Unfortunately, I didn’t have the foresight to stock up on popsicles yet. But I did make these Banana Split Mini Cheesecakes. And they pretty much scream sunshine, and heat, and summer, right?
Ever since I made a No-Bake Banana Split Lush last year, Haley has been obsessed with maraschino cherries. It occurred to me that she’d never had any prior to that dessert, because I never buy them. I mean, what else do people use them for other than banana splits or cocktails?
Anyway, when I presented her with these little gems yesterday, she nearly flipped her lid when she saw the cherry on top. And then begged me to let her finish the ones in the jar. I was like, “Meh. Why not? Go clean your room first.” She bolted upstairs, made her bed and picked up her floor in record speed!
I think I’ve found my new bribing currency. Chewing gum is so yesterday.
Banana Split Mini Cheesecakes
- 7 full sheets chocolate graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- For serving: whipped cream , sliced banana, maraschino cherries, and chocolate sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place paper liners into a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Blend the graham crackers in a food processor until finely ground; add in the melted butter and blend until well combined. Evenly distribute the graham cracker mixture into each muffin cup liner (approximately 1 heaping tablespoon); press gently.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla together with a handheld mixer, until smooth. Add in the egg; beat until combined. Spoon evenly over graham cracker crusts (approximately 1 heaping tablespoon.)
- Bake for 15-16 minutes or until centers are set. Cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove paper liners; top each with a dollop of whipped cream, a banana slice, maraschino cherry, and chocolate sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Other Banana Split treats you might like!
Banana Split Cake Mix Cookies – Taste and Tell
Banana Split Milkshake – Wishes and Dishes
Banana Split Fluff Salad – Inside BruCrew
Individual No-Bake Banana Split Cake Parfaits – Noble Pig