This Honey-Sesame Dressing is sweet and tangy, perfect on salads or fresh fruit. And only take 5 minutes to make!
Chocolate ganache, melted caramel, pure maple syrup, a balsamic reduction… who needs the ice cream. Just pass me a spoon. Right?
This Honey-Sesame Dressing is no different – it’s sweet and tangy and delicious all on its own.
But, who drinks salad dressing? Ok, don’t answer that…
Homemade dressings and sauces are just THE BEST. Next to baked goods, they’re one of my favorite things to make. Store bought, with all the added preservatives and weird after taste, just don’t compare!
This Honey-Sesame Dressing, in particular, is one of my favorites. The kids request it frequently, so I always have a jar of it in the fridge.
uses for honey-sesame dressing
1. A key component to my (Copycat) Applebee’s Asian Chicken Salad
2. With this summer Honey Chicken Salad
3. Drizzled over fresh fruit
4. Mixed into coleslaw
5. Great with pan-seared salmon
6. A dip for french fries or tater tots!
This keeps well in a tightly fitted lid in the refrigerator for up to a week, if you can make it last that long!
other homemade salad dressing recipes we love
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until combined and smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.