In a pinch for some dinner rolls? These easy homemade Monkey Bread Muffins are the answer!
We’ve been getting some rain here in Cali. Huzzah! Never thought I’d love the rain so much, but I do. And it’s been glorious. We just need it so badly.
It’s kind of humorous to hear native Californians, who have never lived any place cold, fret about the coming “storm” … because, having lived in the midwest, I know what a real storm is. And 4 inches of rain ain’t it! But, nonetheless, I’ll take whatever we can get.
Anyway, the rainy season means soup (yay!) And soup means Popovers. But I don’t always have the
time foresight to get those prepared. These easy Monkey Bread Muffins are a great solution, though! Super easy, quick, and only requiring a few ingredients!
- • 1 tube (16 ounce) refrigerated Grands Buttermilk Biscuits
- • 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- • 3 cloves garlic, minced
- • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- • 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, stir together the butter, garlic, parsley, cheese. Pour the mixture over the biscuit pieces and gently toss together until everything is evenly coated.
- Place about 5 biscuit pieces in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes until cooked through and golden. Remove from oven and serve warm.