Halloween Candy Corn Pretzel Bark is the ultimate treat with white chocolate, candy corn, and pretzels!
I’m sitting in the doctor’s office (groan), where the selection of magazines is pathetic. PATHETIC. So, I’m reading US Weekly or one of the tabloid rags…and there’s a bunch of blurbs in there about Halloween and Halloween candy.
“Candy corn is one of the most popular Halloween treats, but very few people actually like it.”
Is this true? (Remember, this is a gossip magazine, so I am incredibly skeptical.) Why would they diss the corn?
So I took a little pole amongst the moms at school and my neighbors. US Weekly, I don’t know who’s your source, but apparently they weren’t lying. I got a thumbs down from everyone. Apparently candy corn is too sweet. Too sweet?? I know not of which you speak. Bwahahahahaha.
However, when I asked a bunch of Kindergartners, it was a unanimous “YES! Candy Corn is awesome!” And personally, I think a lot five and six year olds are smarter than most grown ups.
So, this is for the kids. And me.
- • 24 ounces white chocolate chips
- • 2 cups thin salted pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- • 2 cups candy corn
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place white chocolate in a medium glass microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave for 1 minute, then in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until smooth and completely melted. Stir in pretzels and candy corns.
- Spread onto the lined baking sheet. Chill in the freezer for 15-20 minutes until set. Break into pieces.