This easy Frozen Strawberry Mojito drink recipe is a fun and delicious twist on a traditional mojito. It’s a perfectly refreshing slush for summer or anytime, since you are using frozen fruit and limeade. All made in a blender with alcohol for the adults, but you can use lemon lime soda for kids instead!
There’s nothing quite like a mojito on a hot summer day. What could possibly make it better? Frozen strawberries!
This Frozen Strawberry Mojito recipe is so refreshing and delicious!
What is in a Mojito?
An authentic mojito is a cocktail which includes white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. It’s a great combination of sweetness, citrus, and mint flavors, making it a perfect summertime drink.
This Frozen Strawberry Mojito recipe is a fun twist on that popular classic drink!
Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
You only need 5 simple ingredients to make this drink!
- Frozen limeade
- Frozen strawberries
- Mint leaves
What type of rum should I use?
I use Bacardi or Captain Morgan, but honestly any white/light rum will do. Rum has a subtle, sweet flavor and typically used in sweet cocktails like a pina colada and a daiquiri. Since it’s being mixed with a few other ingredients in this mojito, spending extra money on a premium brand is not necessary.
Can I make this strawberry mojito without alcohol?
Yep! Swap out the rum with lemon-lime soda. I do this all the time for my kids…and me!
I’ll be enjoying this all summer long, poolside! How about you?
Other refreshing drinks we love!
Frozen Strawberry Mojito
- 12 ounce container frozen limeade
- 1/2 cup light rum
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 8 small mint leaves , divided
- Juice from 1 small lime , divided
- Divide the mint leaves and lime juice between 4 small tumbler glasses; muddle using a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon to release its flavors.
- Put the limeade, rum, and strawberries in a blender; give it a whirl until it’s thoroughly combined. Poor into each glass.
- Garnish with 1-2 mint leaves and a small lime wedge.
- Serve right away and enjoy!