Rotisserie or seasoned baked chicken is added to classic spinach and artichoke dip, then baked on French Bread. You will love this Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza recipe as an easy appetizer or filling meal!
Hi Gang! I’ve got another awesome recipe and cookbook to share with you today. Actually, I’ve got 100 awesome recipes to share with you today!
Who doesn’t love those little gems, slow roasted all day, with the seasoned skin, and tender meat that falls off the bone? They’re so delicious, and more importantly, such a life saver after an exhausting day.
I’m always looking for ways to doctor up chicken dishes, so I was so excited to finally get my copy.
What’s The Cookbook About?
This cookbook is all about recipes using rotisserie chicken, naturally. It’s filled with delicious from-scratch recipes that don’t take a lot of time to make. Perfect for anyone struggling with weeknight family meals. Winner winner, chicken dinner!
- What kinds of recipes are included? This cookbook is all about chicken recipes, of course. 101, to be exact! Including casseroles, 5-ingredients, 20-minute meals, slow cooker, sandwiches, salads, soups, and more. Something for everyone!
- Do I need special equipment? Nope! Just your basic skillet, saucepan, and casserole dishes.
- Are the ingredients easy to find? Yes! All of the ingredients used in the recipes can be found at your common grocery store and where rotisserie chicken are roasted and sold.
- Do I have to use rotisserie chicken? You do not have to use rotisserie chicken if you prefer to cook your own, or have left overs from a previous meal. I think rotisserie chicken adds that extra richness, though, and certainly makes these recipes that much quicker to prepare!
- What is the level of difficulty? Easy! If you’re comfortable in the kitchen and cook regularly, these recipes are a snap.
No surprise, I pretty much want to make everything, but this easy recipe for Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza had my name plastered all over it. Game on.
And it did not disappoint! The filling itself is so good. I nibbled on a bunch of it before ever making its way onto the bread. Needless to say, both halves were not created equal. HA.
If rotisserie chicken isn’t your thing for some reason, that’s ok. Substituting left over roasted, grilled, or fried chicken can always be done. Just use your best judgment.
I can’t wait to try her Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole and Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry!
Winner winner, chicken dinner!
Other Pizza Inspired Recipes To Try!
Watch the video for French Bread Pizza
Spinach Artichoke French Bread Pizza
- 14 ounce can quartered artichokes , drained, roughly chopped
- 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach , thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 ounce can diced green chiles , drained
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie or baked chicken
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 loaf French bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients, except the bread, in a large bowl; set aside.
- Carefully cut the loaf of bread down the center lengthwise. Scoop out some of the insides, making a long well. Divide and spread the filling evenly between the two halves.
- Place pizza breads on a baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the tops are starting to turn golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve!
*this post contains affiliate links