This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Ditch the chips and grab some Game Changing Flavors this football season! Enter for a chance to win the Ultimate Football Party Prize Pack, get great savings and ideas for delicious snack hacks at GameChangingFlavors.com.
Happy almost weekend!
So, I know everyone is in heavy Thanksgiving planning mode. But it’s also mid-season for football << and there’s going to be a lot of that on our television next week.
Paul’s parents are flying in from Madison and they love watching the games. All. Week. Long.
But instead of being grumpy about it, I take the opportunity to come up with some new, fun, and healthier options to snack on. That I enjoy!
I’m so madly in love with all the Blue Diamond almonds flavors, but you just can’t go wrong with their classic Smokehouse. I’ve been known to polish off an entire container in one day. Not hard to do!
Here, I ground them up, though. And used them as a coating for pepperoni stuffed cream cheese balls. So so good. And they’re bite sized, so you don’t have to worry about double-dipping and germs!
So, ditch the chips and grab some game changing flavors this football season!
Mini Pizza Cheeseballs
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond smokehouse flavored almonds
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley , finely chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese , room temperature
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) finely shredded Monterey Jack cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 80 mini pepperonis
- pretzel sticks or assorted crackers for serving
- Place almonds in a food processor and pulse several times until you have crumbs. Transfer to a shallow bowl with the parsley and mix to combine.
- Place cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, Worcestershire, and dill in a medium bowl; beat with a handheld mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Mold 1 teaspoon cheese mixture around 4 mini pepperonis; shape into a ball.
- Roll each cheese ball in the almond-parsley mixture; set on a large plate.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until firm.
- Place in small pretzel stick in the top, if desired, or serve with crackers!