These Homemade Strawberry Jam Yogurt Pops are the best creamy strawberry popsicles with only 4 ingredients!
So, I’m a little bit popsicle obsessed. It happens. Especially when you live in a HOT climate. You know, the kind where the temps reach well into the 100’s. And it’s only May. Ya, that. But I wouldn’t trade it for the snow! Because… popsicles.
I got new molds and love them. Naturally, I researched all the different ones. To death. I tortured myself reading through a gob of dumb reviews – because, you know, people think complaining about the shipping being late has anything to do with the actual mold. *rolls eyes*
Anyway, I found these and they’re awesome. Then I spent two weeks straight creating pops for me, the kids, and you all!
First up had to be something with strawberries, right? Trevor would never forgive me, otherwise.
- • 2 cups nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- • 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- • 1 tablespoon honey
- • 1/2 cup finely diced fresh strawberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, jam, and honey. Stir in the diced strawberries.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 1 hour, place sticks in the molds, and continue to freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To remove pops, run hot water over the outsides of the molds for a few seconds, then gently pull the sticks.
This post contains affiliate links
Make sure you check out these other popsicle recipes!