Mini Tortellini Kabobs – simple Mini Tortellini Kabobs with a tangy Italian flair. Guaranteed crowd pleaser at your next party!
Whether you’re into football or not, you can’t deny that the Superbowl is fun, if for no other reason than an excuse to have friends over. And of course, eat a variety of bite-sized food.
Dips, sliders, nachos, caramel corn, chili…the list goes on. Which should now include these little Tortellini Kabobs. My family is sort of bonkers over them.
I tested them out for Superbowl, but they were such a hit with the family, that I made them again the next day. And then again the following week. We’ll be enjoying these long after football season is over – the kids have already requested I put these in their lunch boxes. Dare I say, “Touchdown!” (I know…forgive me. It was like low hanging fruit.)
Make these! You’ll love them.
- 1 (8 ounce package) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 6 thin slices (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cut into small squares
- 50 thin slices salami
- 50 pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a plastic ziploc bag, combine the tortellini and salad dressing; seal bag and refrigerate for 3 hours (or overnight.)
- Drain tortellini and discard the marinade. On each toothpick, thread pasta, salami (folded in half, and then in half again), and 1-2 slices of cheese, followed by an olive. Serve and enjoy!