This no-bake cookies and cream swiss roll cake is the ultimate treat with layers of sliced Swiss Rolls and a creamy Oreo cheesecake filling.
Can you even stand it with this cake????
I’ve made it twice. Two weekends in a row!
I just love a dessert that requires such little effort, but looks so epic when it’s done.
My sweet boy turned seven…and then I cried for like 12 hours.
Anyway. I had this cake pulled up on my computer (from the mastermind, Kristan) and Trevor pleaded with me to make it when we celebrated with the family – as if he really needed to beg. Paleeeze. Little Debbie and I are like BFF.
Everyone loved it so much that instead of Skylander cupcakes to go with his Skylander themed birthday party the following weekend with friends, he asked for this again. I was so disappointed. #not
I changed some of the ingredient amounts and method from the original – too lazy to chill the bowls first, so I froze the cake instead. But either one would make your toes curl.
Seriously, you must make it!
- 2 (13 ounce) boxes Little Debbie Swiss Roll cakes, unwrapped and cut into 6 slices each
- 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 15 double stuffed Oreos, crumbled into small pieces
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with plastic wrap. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric hand mixer, until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- Clean off the beaters and in a medium bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes. Working with 1/3 of the whipped cream at a time, gently fold into the cream cheese mixture until completely smooth and blended. Fold in Oreo pieces until combined.
- Line bottom and up the sides of springform pan with Swiss Roll slices. Spoon filling in the center and spread evenly; top with remaining Swiss Roll slices to cover. Cover pan with plastic wrap and freeze for 4 hours.
- To serve, turn pan out onto a cake plate and remove pan and wrap. Slice and be transported to bliss!