Whether you’re into football or not, you can’t deny that the Superbowl is fun, if for no other reason than an excuse to have friends over. And of course, eat a variety of bite-sized food.
Dips, sliders, nachos, caramel corn, chili…the list goes on. Which should now include these little Tortellini Kabobs. My family is sort of bonkers over them.
I tested them out for Superbowl, but they were such a hit with the family, that I made them again the next day. And then again the following week. We’ll be enjoying these long after football season is over – the kids have already requested I put these in their lunch boxes. Dare I say, “Touchdown!” (I know…forgive me. It was like low hanging fruit.)
Make these! You’ll love them.
- 1 (8 ounce package) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 6 thin slices (4 ounces) provolone cheese, cut into small squares
- 50 thin slices salami
- 50 pimiento-stuffed green olives
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a plastic ziploc bag, combine the tortellini and salad dressing; seal bag and refrigerate for 3 hours (or overnight.)
- Drain tortellini and discard the marinade. On each toothpick, thread pasta, salami (folded in half, and then in half again), and 1-2 slices of cheese, followed by an olive. Serve and enjoy!