French Coconut Pie – A super easy pie where coconut is the star. Sweet, buttery, and crispy. With only 5 minutes of prep!
You guys. THIS PIE. Ohmygod, this pie.
Takes only five minutes to whisk everything together. And then you wait like an anxious kid for it to bake. And cool.
The inside is smooth with slight texture from the coconut, and the outside is buttery and crispy. Sweet and sublime.
I’ve made it so many times. It’s what dreams are made of!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 (9 inch) store bought frozen or homemade pie shell
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix all the filling ingredients until well combined; pour into the pie shell.
- Place pie on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Let set and cool completely before slicing.