Halloween Pretzel Rods are an easy 3 ingredient no-bake treat perfect for the holiday!
I think very few people bought my spiel about the Halloween Monster Cake Pops being easy. Am I right? But they really are. Sincerely. Truly. Aaaah, forget it. I feel ya.
Let’s do something totally uncomplicated. I promise. You need a microwave, microwave safe bowl, mug, cookie sheet, and three ingredients to turn out this simple Halloween treat.
I made these Halloween Pretzel Rods over a month ago and it was torture not to share them with you all until now. Sweet, salty, festive, and yummy!
Note: I prefer Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers for making this chocolate bark. White chocolate chips work, but they are manufactured with additives to hold their shape, so they don’t melt as easily and also once hardened, the bark tends to soften up at room temperature.
Give some to your friends, family, co-workers, and kid’s classmates and let the happy crunching begin.
Other Halloween Treats we love!
Halloween Pretzel Rods
- 12 ounces package thick pretzel rods
- 10 ounces Ghirardelli White Melting Wafers
- 2.5 ounces container chocolate sprinkles
- 2.5 ounces container orange sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the chocolate and orange sprinkles.
- Place white chocolate wafers in a medium microwavable bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals on low, stirring in between. Repeat until melted and smooth. Transfer to a tall mug.
- Place a pretzel rod inside the mug and twirl around, coating about 2/3 of the rod, and wriggle to shake off any excess chocolate. Sprinkle the chocolate and orange sprinkles (as much or as little as you like) over each rod. Lay each pretzel on the cookie sheet.
- Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to set and dry completely.
*this post contains affiliate links