Every once in a while a product comes along that sort of blows your mind. And at the same time, you’re like, “Why didn’t this exist sooner?”
Nestlé Toll House®. You know, the maker of the most famous chocolate chip ever. Ya, them. They just came out with a new chocolate morsel – that’s filled! They’re called Nestlé Toll House® DelightFulls™ Filled Baking Morsels. But really, they should simply be called “awesome.”
You have your choice of peanut butter, mint, cherry, or caramel. Obviously, I couldn’t sample the peanut butter, but the other three? LOVE. Two-in-one flavor for the win.
I’m still testing out holiday recipes, and it wasn’t difficult incorporating the Delightfulls into some baking ideas. #omg #ilovemyjob
These deep-dish cookies are definitely a front-runner. The ramekin aspect makes it fancier than normal chocolate chip cookies, but they’re still just as easy. Plus, everyone gets their own special serving. Take it from 10 to 11 with a scoop of ice cream on top.
Be warned, though. If you serve these, you might have permanent house guests!
Deep-Dish Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 sticks unsalted butter , softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag (9 ounces) Nestlé Toll House® DelightFulls™ Caramel Filled Morsels
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat small baking dishes with non-stick cooking spray (I used 4 ounce ramekins.)
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla. Gradually add in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chip caramel morsels.
- Scoop 1/3 cup of cookie dough in each ramekin. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and bake for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown, but still soft.
- Let cool on wire rack for 5-8 minutes before serving. Top with ice cream, if desired.
The same NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® chocolate you know and love now filled with rich caramel, peanut butter, mint, and cherry flavored filling. Add these new filled baking morsels to your favorite recipes for a special twist on the classic, or try experimenting with them in a recipe you’ve never tried before!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®. The opinions and text are all mine.