This BLT Pasta is a fun twist on everyone’s favorite classic sandwich. Easy and delicious 30 minute meal, perfect for busy weeknights!
It’s Monday and I’m trying to think what we even did this weekend. You know…because it was so long ago. Lol. Must not have been very exciting. Or I’m old. Or both.
I know there was laundry involved. And baseball practice. Oh, and we worked on a puzzle. We are livin’ the dream over here!
This BLT Pasta dish was definitely a highlight.
My family absolutely loves BLTs (well, except for my son – he just likes the B), so it’s no surprise that this was a hit.
Super easy, quick, and delicious!
Other Pasta recipes we love!
- One-Pan Broccoli and Bacon Angel Hair Pasta
- Creamy Pasta with Bacon and Peas
- Orange Balsamic Shrimp Pasta
- Creamy Lemon Pasta with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
How To Make This BLT Pasta Recipe
- 12 ounces mini farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 pound bacon , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- pinch cracked red pepper flakes
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes , halved
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook pasta until al dente according to package directions, about 7 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water.
- In the meantime, heat the olive oil in a large saute pan over medium-high. Cook bacon, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and crispy, about 7-8 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Pour off all but 3 teaspoons of grease from the pan.
- Return pan to stove with heat on low. Add in the garlic and lemon juice; stir for 1 minute until fragrant. Stir in the sour cream. Season with the salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add in the tomatoes and spinach; mix until spinach wilts and tomatoes just start to soften. Toss in the cooked pasta until evenly coated. Stir in the cooked bacon. (Add in reserved pasta water, only if necessary.)
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan. Serve and enjoy!