You are only a few ingredients away from the best summer drink! This Lemon Peach Fizz is sweet, simple, refreshing, and absolutely delicious. Great for parties, weddings, or after dinner!
Meet my latest obsession, you guys. This Lemon Peach Fizz is where it’s at! Absolute summer perfection, but would be awesome all year long.
Clearly it’s a dessert drink, because HELLO lemon sorbet, peach soda, and agave. Is it any wonder why I love it so much? The mint adds a fresh flavor that provides a nice contrast from the sweet (and bitter if you’re also using alcohol.)
I’m not a drinker, so I keep making the virgin version, but Paul loves this with some vodka. Either way, it’s a great beverage for parties, weddings, or for a treat after dinner!
Lemon Peach Fizz
- 1 pint lemon sorbet (I used Open Nature)
- 24 ounces (2 bottles) peach soda
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- lemon zest and mint leaves, for garnish
Glasses for serving
- (4) 10 ounce stemless champagne glasses
- Using a tablespoon size cookie scoop, scoop 2 balls of the lemon sorbet into each glass; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the chopped mint, then drizzle 1/2 tablespoon of the agave, followed by 2 more scoops of the sorbet. Pour 6 ounces (1/2 bottle) of the peach soda over the top. Garnish with some lemon zest and a mint leaf.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Other drinks you might enjoy!
Cranberry Apple Sangria – Belly Full
Creamsicle Slushy – Belly Full
Island Breeze Cocktail – Crazy for Crust
Pink Lemonade Vodka Punch – Shake Drink Repeat