Breakfast just got a lot easier and faster with these Sheet Pan Pancakes! Same great flavor and texture, but no more waiting, flipping, and family members eating in shifts. It’s the best thing since sliced bread.
I have such a love hate relationship with pancakes. I mean, I love them because….PANCAKES! But ugh, they’re sort of a pain, no? With the waiting, and flipping, and having to make them in batches. Or you keep them in the oven to stay warm, but then they’re not really fresh. And everyone eats in shifts. Blerg.
You guys. SHEET PAN PANCAKES for the win! This might be my favorite creation of all time. Same great flavor and texture, but so much easier. And quick enough you could make them on a weekday morning. Plus, the family gets to eat at the same time! HUZZAH.
How To Store Sheet Pan Pancakes
- To store in the refrigerator: Cool completely. Place in a tightly sealed container for up to 4 days.
- To store in the freezer: Cool completely. Wrap in plastic wrap, then place in a large freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 2 months. Thaw completely before warming them up.
- Try different fruits. Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries all work well here, or a combination (up to 1 cup total)
- Mix some nuts into the batter like walnuts or pecans.
- Sprinkle some mini chocolate chips over the top of the batter before baking!
I’m never making pancakes the traditional way again. Seriously.
Other easy breakfast recipes you might enjoy!
Watch the video for sheet pan pancakes
How To Make This Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe
Sheet Pan Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup berries of your choice
- maple syrup , butter, or powered sugar, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 9x13 sheet pan with nonstick spray making sure to get the sides and corners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt. Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, and vanilla until combined and smooth. Gently fold in the berries.
- Pour batter onto the prepared pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the pancake springs back to the touch.
- Allow to cool for a minute or so, then slice into portions.
- Serve with your choice of syrup, butter, powdered sugar, or all three!
• To store in the freezer: wrap in plastic wrap, then place in a large freezer bag or freezer-safe container for up to 2 months. Thaw completely before warming them up.