This quick and easy meatloaf is simple, moist, flavorful, and foolproof!
This recipe was developed by me for V8 and their fun VegOut campaign! All opinions are 100% my own.
You know that saying, “Pictures don’t lie” ?? Well, sometimes they do.
Like with this meatloaf. It’s on another level, friends. SO good. But I can’t make it look pretty. I simply can’t. It’s…meatloaf.
You just have to trust me. It’s so tender, moist, and packed full of flavor. Paul barely came up for air in between bites. It’s our new favorite!
After my Slow Cooker Beef Stew and now this meatloaf, V8 juice and I are like BFFs. If I was a drinker, I would totally be using it in some bloody Mary’s right now.
We’re on a mission to get the world to step up and celebrate vegetables! And what better way, than with some fun challenges and dares!
1. Put a blindfold around a friend and see if they can guess which vegetables they’re tasting. Then it’s your turn. Share the video for all the fun to see!
2. Go a day without cooking your vegetables, and instead eat them raw.
3. Find some beautiful veggies at your local Farmer’s Market or grocery store and show us your favorites.
4. Make up your own Veggie Mission and send it in!
1. Try a new vegetable you’ve never had before.
2. Find a vegetable and hug it. Pictures or it didn’t happen!
3. Take a picture of you kissing your favorite kind of V8 and show us.
4. Photobomb a picture, by sneaking vegetables into it. Extra points if it’s someone else’s!
Accept the challenge here and Tweet or Instagram any or all of them with #V8VegOut!
And here’s one from me! Make this tender, moist, flavorful meatloaf. Chances are you have most of the ingredients on hand. Easiest dare you’ll ever get!
Quick and Easy Meatloaf
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 ounce can low-sodium V8 juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- Preheat oven to 375. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, soup mix, cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, Worcestershire, V8 juice, and egg until combined.
- Add in the ground beef; mix until incorporated. Transfer to the loaf pan and lightly pat so it’s evenly distributed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, brown sugar, and mustard. Spread mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink on the inside and a thermometer reads 160°F. Let sit for 5 minutes, then slice and serve.