Layers of red, green, and white, make this Christmas fudge so festive! Perfect for any holiday dessert tray.
How was everyone’s Thanksgiving? Still full? HA. I actually didn’t overdue it this year. But did manage to eat pie and snickerdoodle bars for breakfast the next morning.
Paul asked when we were starting our diet. And then we both laughed. Why even entertain the idea until January, right? Have to get through Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year’s first!
I just adore this fudge. Isn’t it pretty? And it’s so easy. You can customize it for other holidays, too. Instead of red and green, create an ombre effect with two different shades of blue for Hanukkah or pink for Valentine’s Day. Or yellow and pink for Easter. So many options! Such a fun treat for any celebration.
Other No-Bake Holiday Candies you might like!
2-Ingredient Christmas Fudge
- 2 bags (12 ounces each) white vanilla baking chips
- 2 containers (16 ounces each) Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Green and red food gel coloring
- Christmas candy sprinkles , optional
- Line an 8 or 9-inch baking pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave white vanilla baking chips uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth and melted.??Stir frosting into melted chips. Microwave uncovered on High 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Divide mixture evenly among 3 small bowls. Stir some green food gel into one bowl until well blended and desired color is reached. Spread evenly in pan; place in freezer 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir some red food gel into another bowl, until blended and desired color is reached. Spread evenly over dark green layer; place in freezer 5 minutes.
- If remaining one-third of fudge mixture has set up, microwave uncovered on High 15 to 20 seconds or until stirred smooth. Spread evenly over red layer.
- Sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 8 rows by 8 rows.