This Sparkling Peach Lemonade recipe is a refreshing and easy summer drink. Use canned peaches or fresh fruit, with Sprite for the kids or champagne for the adults. Great for brunch or any occasion!
One thing I can say about my life is that I have definitely lived in extreme weather. The brutal winters of Minnesota, and the brutal summers of Northern California. So, when people complain about sub-zero temperatures, I completely get them…and when people complain about unbearable heat, I get them too! But I much prefer the heat.
Best thing we ever did was have a pool put in our backyard. Talk about making the summers tolerable! We entertain more, too. Which gives me a reason to experiment with homemade punches and cocktails.
This Sparkling Peach Lemonade is so easy – you only need canned peaches, lemonade, and Sprite soda (or champagne for the grown-ups!)
This past week we were well into the triple digits. 104…106…109…it does make me feel a bit lethargic. Also makes me not want to exercise, cook, or get dressed.
Other summer drinks we love!
- Watermelon-Mint Soda
- Lemon Peach Fizz
- Creamsicle Slushy (only 3 ingredients!)
- Frozen Strawberry Mojito
Sparkling Peach Lemonade Cooler
- 15 ounce can peaches in heavy syrup , drained
- 1/2 cup lemonade
- 2 cups Sprite soda (or champagne for an adult beverage)
- In a blender, puree the peaches and lemonade until smooth.
- Place some ice in the bottom of 4 small glass tumblers.
- Pour 1/2 cup Sprite (or champagne) over the ice in each glass, topped with an even amount of the peach-lemonade puree.
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use 2 fresh medium ripe peaches with sugar added, instead of the canned peaches.
- Simply double all the ingredients if you need more servings for a larger group.