Whip up this delicious Chilled Nutella Latte in 5 minutes. Cold brewed coffee, hazelnut spread, and whipped cream is a great way to start or end the day!
I don’t make a habit of entering contests. Too much pressure! Like trying to teach your kids “new” math when you don’t even understand it yourself, or hosting Thanksgiving dinner for your new in-laws when you’ve never made a turkey before, or competing in the Olympics.
But I entered one because the winner would get a trip for two to Canyon Ranch – one for me and a companion. HELLO. Did I mention that Paul and I haven’t had a vacation in…well…never. Never to be exact. No lie.
The challenge was to create an original drink recipe, incorporating coffee.
But then, what to make? What. To. Make? WHAT TO MAKE!!??? Because, you guys…I’m not a coffee drinker.
In fact, I had to call Paul while on a business trip to ask him how to use the coffee maker. Lol. But I’m no stranger to Starbucks’ hazelnut latte. I have no idea how they’re actually made, but I do know a latte incorporates milk and coffee. And what better way to get hazelnut flavor than from Nutella, amiright?? (Coffee snobs and Starbucks aficionados, ruuuuuuun! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!)
I looked over at the recently purchased box of Ferrero Rocher and thought, “That’s it! A Hazelnut Latte!”
This Chilled Nutella Latte is so completely absolutely delicious. I might become a coffee drinker yet! Go make up a cup and see.
Other Coffee-Flavored recipes we love!
Chilled Nutella Latte
- 1 cup brewed coffee , chilled
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 3 tablespoons Nutella (hazelnut and cocoa spread)
- 2 tablespoons Cream of Coconut (comes in a squeeze bottle)
- whipped cream , for serving
- chopped hazelnuts , for serving
- chocolate shavings , for serving
- Place Nutella and 1 tablespoon milk in a microwave safe bowl. Warm in the microwave for about 15 seconds, just to loosen up the consistency. Stir to combine.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coffee, 1 cup of milk, Nutella, and Cream of Coconut.
- Pour into two glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, hazelnuts, and chocolate shavings. Swoon!