Totchos (Tater Tot Nachos)
If you love nachos and tater tots, you are going to love these cheesy Totchos! Easy to make, super delicious, and fun to eat!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 28 ounce bag frozen Tater Tots
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning (<< homemade!)
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- sliced black olives , for serving
- pico de gallo (<< homemade!) , for serving
- guacamole (<< homemade!) , for serving
- sour cream , for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray.
Toss frozen Tater Tots with the taco seasoning. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake Tots according to package directions (about 25 minutes.) Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the Tots and bake for another 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top with pico de gallo, sliced black olives, scallions, sour cream, and guacamole.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Nutritional information is an estimate and only includes the tater tots, taco seasoning, and cheese.
- For recipe variations, please refer to the full article.
Calories: 276kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 622mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg