Cranberry Pecan Fall Roasted Vegetables
Cranberry-Pecan Fall Roasted Vegetables combine the best Fall flavors in this easy side dish, with oven roasted squash, sweet potato, cranberries, and pecans.
Prep Time25 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 1 1/2 pound butternut squash , peeled, seeded, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 1/2 pound acorn squash , peeled, seeded, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large sweet potato , peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a 15x10-inch roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place all the squash and sweet potato cubes in pan.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with a touch of salt and pepper; toss to coat.
Transfer to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with the brown sugar, gently toss, and return to the oven for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Remove from the oven and gently toss in the cranberries, raisins, and pecans.
Serve and enjoy!
- You can peel and cube the squash and sweet potato a few days in advance and refrigerate in airtight container until ready to use.
- All oven temperatures vary - mine runs hot. So, your roasted vegetables may need less or more cooking time. Check for tenderness with a fork or pairing knife.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 31mg | Potassium: 776mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 15382IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg