Apple Pie Parfaits
These Apple Pie Parfaits have layers of caramelized apples and homemade whipped cream. An easy and delicious treat for the Fall season or all year round!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 large apples , peeled, cored, and diced very small
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- crumbled pie crust or honey graham cracker , for granish
In a medium non-stick pan, over medium-high heat, melt butter and saute apples, stirring frequently, for about 10 minutes until they are very soft, but not mushy.
Add in brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt; cook for 1-2 more minutes until completely incorporated.
Take off the heat and allow to cool completely.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer on high, whip cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute.
Evenly distribute the apple mixture and whipped cream, alternating layers, among 6 dessert cups or ramekins.
Sprinkle with crumbled up pie crust or graham cracker, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
1. Parfaits should be kept refrigerated until ready to serve.
2. These can be made up to 1 day in advance.
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 22mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 818IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg