Crustless Crab Quiche
This Crustless Crab Quiche has a creamy texture and is so flavorful. Easy to make in a pie plate or in a mini muffin tin as appetizers - perfect for a Sunday brunch or party!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Stand Time10 mins
Total Time1 hr 5 mins
- 2 large eggs , beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 6 ounces flaked imitation crab meat or real lump crab meat , torn into small pieces
- 4 whole scallions , diced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, mayonnaise, milk, flour, salt, and sriracha. Stir in the cheese, crab, and scallions.
Pour mixture into prepared pie plate (and use a fork to distribute the contents, so you get the goodies in every bite!)
Bake until edges are puffed and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40-45 minutes. (If you notice the edges are browning too quickly, tent with foil.)
Let stand 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve!
- This recipe also works great as an appetizer if you need small bites for a party. You’ll need a 24-slot mini muffin tin coated with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare ingredients as directed, evenly distribute the mixture among the slots (I like to use a cookie scoop!) Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 35 minutes (or until edges are browned and a tester in the center comes out clean.) They can be served hot or at room temperature.
- Real lump crab meat can be substituted for the imitation crab.
Calories: 204kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 340mg | Potassium: 50mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 132mg | Iron: 0.4mg