This overnight oatmeal comes together in just 5 minutes and is easily customizable using your favorite fruit and jam. Requires no cooking, and since it’s prepared in a single serving jar with lid, it’s perfect for on the go, too!
breakfast, overnight oatmeal, overnight oats
Calories: 269 kcal
container plain Greek yogurt
regular rolled oats
(not instant or quick cooking)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, oats, chia seeds, and jam. Gently fold in the blueberries.
Divide mixture between 2 half-pint mason jars with lids. Cover and chill in the refrigerator overnight.
To serve, enjoy right from the jar or transfer to a bowl. Sprinkle with some sliced almonds.
- You can use almond milk instead of 2% cow's milk.
- You can swap out the chia seeds for flaxseeds.
- Drizzle with a little maple syrup for added flavor.
- Oatmeal can be kept in refrigerator up to 3 days.
No-Cook Blueberry and Apricot Overnight Oatmeal
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 72
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 80IU2%
Vitamin C 3.5mg4%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.