Grilled Pork Chops and Potato Foil Packets with Chimichurri Sauce
A foil packet recipe for the grill, filled with seasoned pork chops, baby potatoes, and finished with a robust Chimichurri sauce! Perfect for weeknight and summer cooking!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) Smithfield Roasted Garlic and Herb Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops
- 1 pound small new potatoes , cleaned, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves , smashed
- 1 medium jalapeño pepper , stem removed
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high.
In a medium bowl, coat the potatoes with the olive oil and season with a few dashes of salt and pepper.
Tear off four pieces of heavy aluminum foil (about 12x16-inches each.) Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Evenly distribute the potatoes among the sheets of foil. Top with a pork chop.
Fold in the sides of the foil and seal to form the packet.
Grill for 15 minutes or until pork is cooked through (145 degrees F.)
In the meantime, place all of the ingredients for the chimichurri sauce in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until combined and smooth.
Carefully open the pork packets, releasing the steam.
Transfer pork and potatoes to individual plates; spoon some of the chimichurri sauce over the top and serve!