Hoisin Pork and Cashew Stir-Fry – classic Asian flavors coat tender marinated pork in this simple and delicious stir fry. Serve in lettuce wraps, over rice, or with noodles.
This recipe was developed by me for Smithfield, whom I have an ongoing relationship with. All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for helping to support the brands that I love and make Belly Full possible!
I’ve got another easy stir fry dish for you all! Shocking, I know. But who’s complaining, right?
I could live off of these flavors, you guys. It’s gotten to the point where I use these ingredients so much, I just know what combinations work. I start tossing things together and it always comes out delicious! But after making this particular one a few times without jotting anything down, I realized I should probably measure everything so you all could make it, too!
I used Smithfield’s Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie fresh pork this time, and since it’s pre-marinated and perfectly seasoned, most of the prep was already done. You just need to slice up the meat, carrots, and scallions, and whisk your sauce together – 15 minutes tops! Perfect for busy weeknights.
Their products come in a variety of fresh cuts, including loin filets, sirloins, and tenderloins, which can be grilled, roasted, sautéed, put in a slow cooker, or sliced like in this dish, making them a perfect fit for all cooking styles and dishes. It’s a fantastic go-to for a delicious, hassle-free dinner that’s ready in about 30 minutes. Or only 20, in this case!
Hoisin Pork and Cashew Stir-Fry
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sunflower butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (23 ounce) Smithfield Slow Roasted Golden Rotisserie Marinated Fresh Pork Sirloin, sliced into 1-inch thin strips
- 1 medium carrot , peeled, cut into 1-inch strips, julienned
- 3 scallions , diced
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- salt and pepper
- cooked white rice or ramen noodles , for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the first 10 ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high in a large nonstick skillet; swirl to coat. Add the pork and saute for 2 minutes. Add in the sauce, carrot, scallions, and cashews. Bring to a simmer to thicken slightly, about 2 minutes. Taste, season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Serve mixture over cooked hot white rice or ramen noodles. Or serve in lettuce leaves for a low-carb meal!