Pork Loin Filet is marinated in steakhouse mushroom spices, then cooked to perfection. Served alongside sautéed spinach and baby bellas, it’s a complete meal ready in only 30 minutes. Perfect for any night of the week!
Well, we’ve made it through our first month of school. And I’m definitely grayer.
Fifth and third grade is all business, you guys. Play time is o-ver. Trevor said to me, “Mom, third grade is hard. Not at all fun like second grade was. But I guess I have to move forward and not get stuck on the past.” Lol. My wise one. And let’s not even talk about fifth grade. Let’s just say there have been tears. But we carry on!
Soccer season is officially underway as well. So that means it’s either cereal for breakfast and dinner, or I have to get creative again. I choose the latter.
Thank goodness for Smithfield®. They’ve saved me once again, giving me the ability to create something quick and simple. Real flavor, real fast!
Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork has three distinct cuts of pork – tenderloin, loin filet, and sirloin – which can be grilled, roasted, or sautéed, to suit several cooking styles and dishes. They are also available in a variety of flavors at Safeway, like Applewood Smoked Bacon, Roasted Garlic and Herb, Sweet Teriyaki, and Steakhouse Mushroom, so there’s something for everyone.
Because Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork is pre-marinated, it saves time in the kitchen, so you can spend more time enjoying your friends and family.
This Seared Steakhouse Mushroom Pork with Sautéed Spinach and Baby Bellas is ready in 30 minutes and perfect for any night of the week!
For more delicious Smithfield Fresh Pork recipes, visit their website here.
- • 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- • 1 (27 ounce) Smithfield Marinated Steakhouse Mushroom Pork Loin Filet
- • 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- • 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- • 1 shallot, minced
- • salt and pepper
- • 1/4 cup white wine
- • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- • 8 ounces baby spinach
- • 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tablespoon of oil; swirl to coat. Add pork to pan; sauté 4 minutes. Turn pork over; place pan in oven for about 18 minutes or until a thermometer registers 145° in the thickest part. Remove pork from pan; place on a cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Being very careful - the handle on the pan will be HOT! - place pan back on the stove over medium-high heat; stir in the butter with the pork drippings. Add in the shallot and mushrooms; sauté for about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the wine and lemon juice and allow liquid to deglaze the pan and evaporate slightly, about 1 minute. Toss in the spinach and stir, allowing to wilt. Stir in the pine nuts. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Cut the pork into thin slices. Divide onto plates with some of the spinach and mushrooms. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinions and text are all mine.