Fact: I would follow the scent of bacon for miles without even realizing it.
Fact: I love BLT sandwiches.
Fact: I also love avocado and cucumber.
Fact: I’m on an endless search for easy, simple, and yummy lunchtime meals.
Fact: This encompasses all of the above…plus a little vinegar and sugar to bond it all together.
ABCLT Wraps (avocado-bacon-cucumber-lettuce-tomato)
Prep time: 25 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
• 2 tablespoons mayo
• 1 teaspoons cider vinegar
• 1/4 teaspoon sugar
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 whole-grain lavash bread (flat bread) wraps
• 6 slices cooked bacon
• 2 small tomatoes cut into thin slices
• 1/3 cup thinly sliced cucumber
• 1/2 avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
Mix together mayo, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper. Spread over the bread. Split remaining ingredients in half and fill both breads evenly. Roll tightly. Cut wraps in half.