This sweet and silky Coconut Cream Pie Dip calls for only 6 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time. Great for parties!
For a family who doesn’t really celebrate Easter, I sure made a ton of stuff.
I served a honey-orange glazed ham (of course!), a Shrimp and Dill Wedge Salad, my No-Bake Pineapple Lush, and this Coconut Cream Pie Dip. And we didn’t even get together with extended family this year…it was just the four of us! My food is still digesting.
This dip is heavenly, you guys. We all loved it so much that I made it again the other day so I could shoot photographs. (Little known fact: food bloggers sort of hate having to make anything twice.) But this was so easy and beyond dreamy, that I didn’t mind. And neither did anyone else!
Perfect for Mother’s Day or summer gatherings!
- • 1 box (3 ounce) instant coconut cream Jell-O pudding
- • 2 cups whole milk
- • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- • 1 cup powdered sugar
- • 1 container (8 ounces) Cool Whip topping, thawed
- • 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- • toasted coconut flakes, for serving
- • graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or banana, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the pudding powder and milk; whisk vigorously for 2 minutes until thickened. Set aside.
- In another large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until combined and fluffy; add in the Cool Whip and continue to mix until combined. Fold in the sweetened coconut flakes.
- Combine the pudding mixture with the Cool Whip mixture.
- You can serve right away, but I prefer to let it chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours to thicken and set completely.
- Sprinkle some toasted coconut flakes over the top and serve with graham crackers, Nilla Wafers, or banana!